Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MSchart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithsco

Technical User
Mar 30, 2003
AU
I have my VB app creating the graph, however after each instance along the x axis there is a vertical line, does any one know how to get rid of this line?

I have found that right-clicking on the MSChart control in design mode, then properties, then Axis Grid tab then setting the Style property to NULL seems to do what you want.

Andy
"Logic is invincible because in order to combat logic it is necessary to use logic." -- Pierre Boutroux
"Why does my program keep showing error messages every time something goes wrong?"

It's probably a trendline. You can add or delete trendline lines using the following code:

GraphObj.SeriesCollection(1).Trendlines.Add
GraphObj.SeriesCollection(1).Trendlines(1).Type = 1

GraphObj.SeriesCollection(1).Trendlines(1).Delete

I’m having similar problem, after chart is displayed, a vertical line going back (left) towards the x-axis is printed. I’ve tried setting the style to ‘Null’ with no success, and the GraphObj.SeriesCollection(1).Trendlines(1).Delete command seems to be an Excel command, not available in VB6. Any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back