Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MSCalendar problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

xathras

Technical User
May 8, 2003
GR
Does anyone know how I can prevent Microsoft Calender in VB from either showing certain days or disable them. I am designing a program at the moment, and I need to enter a date, obviously calender will be good for this but I want to prevent using any other dates apart from any wednesday or saturdays.

Any ideas?

I'm not aware of anything like that around. I know when I did a project using the calender I wanted only Mondays to be viewed. What I did from memory was set the property of the starting day to Monday, and put either a blank picture box or shape, which ever covered over the other days as a mask. I think I dressed up the blank panel with a label giving instructions to the user. Be interesting if anyone comes back with anything else. Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back