Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MSAgent Balloon??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurvivorTiger

Programmer
Jul 9, 2002
US
hey everyone
you know how in Microsoft Word you can use Clippy or any other assistants to help you and you can search for an issue and there are like some option boxes in its balloon that you can choose things or you can type text in the balloon or whatever it's called.
Now, I want to have something like that for my program, but i don't know how i can have a text box in balloon that you can type in it.
Any ideas?
Thanks

I'm not real sure this is actually kind of advanced to me becuase I tend to lose eveything I was taught if I don't continue to practice and it's been awhile, but if you can figure out how to use a skin you could actually disguise a form as a balloon and that would allow you to have a text box, but it's just a suggestion, probably won't even work but I tried.
John 3:15-16 God bless and Christ be with you.

SurvivorTiger

It would be easier to follow this request if you kept it in one thread. This is the third thread that you've started on the same subject!

Were the other answers not what you wanted?

We don't know where to go to if we don't know where we've come from! Let me know if this helps

'There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.'

johnwm
Well, I had never worked with MSAgent and this is the first time that i was trying to use it in my program, but as I was trying it, I was facing different problems, some i figured by myself and some i had to ask and still i didn't get any help and i figured them out by myslef again by spending so much time on the issue, so that's why i had many questions about MSAgent.Sorry if that bothered you and no, those didn't help and if you don't want to help or you think my subject is getting boring or i have asked it to much, just don't answer me because most of the answers i have been getting from you were something like go search on MSDN or google or like the one you have posted on this one, if you don't want to help, JUST DON'T TYPE ANYTHING!!
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back