Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MS Outlook 2000 - message in outbox will not send 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccprgrmr

Programmer
Jul 7, 1999
US
Hi all: I have a peculiar problem. I have an email message stuck in the outbox. Error message says that it is the "MAPI Spooler is already in the process of transmitting this message".

I have tried to use the scanpst.exe to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions in eliminating this message.

I would appreciate it.

John Garrison
ccdp@socket.net

I have created two outlook forms.

Form One - Prompts the user to enter in details of an error and then save the details entered into a file, with the data delimited by "~",

Form Two - Reads through the file and then displays the data into fields that I have created, it also gives me the ability to delete any of the data.

Both of these work perfectly apart from one thing. If I go into the "Design a form" mode (The place that you can edit the form), and run them from there they both work fine, all data is saved and can be accessed...... However, if I save the form to my desktop, and then run it by simply double clicking on it (Without going into "Design a Form") it does not work at all. The file is not accessed in any way, not to read OR write. And none of the data validation code works that I have put in!!!

Any Ideas???

Help. I have two emails in a MS Outlook 2003 outbox that will not send and I cannot delete because it states Outlook is already sending. It has been like this for months and is really annoying. Any help out there? Thanks and have a good holiday.

Mediocrity is the death of a species

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back