Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MS Fax and Centralized Address Book! Urgent :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty201

IS-IT--Management
Nov 10, 2003
US
Hey guys I have a problem that I really don't know tackle. Our main billing software here does not have the necessary fax functionality to fax what we need it to. So to work around it I setup the MS Fax Printer (so you select Fax under Print). Now I have to export all the people in our billing software (I can have this exported to a CSV file & a couple of other formats. And import those into an OE Identity address book so that we can easily get all the phone numbers. I don't want to do this on each indivual PC becasue over teh course of time (if nubmers and stuff change they'll become inconsistant). How can I setup our server and workstations to get all the addresses from the server. What do i setup? Thanks in advanced.

-Matt

I found where you can add a telephone number to the address list in exchange during migration, but I haven't been able to find how to do it on your existing system, but I'm still looking into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back