Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MS Access suddenly not accepting login -

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFuzzwah

MIS
Mar 28, 2011
US
I have a group of users that are using MS Access 2003 on XP machines and their login credentials suddenly do not work and the form does not respond at all. The only thing that has happened since the problem since the last time the did work was a Windows 7/Access 2007 machine was introduced to the mix but that macine was never able to log in and tried to run a report upon invoking Access. But that is a related but separate issue as my 2003 users are the ones that keep the daily transactions. I have a group of users that are using MS Access 2003 on XP machines and their login credentials suddenly do not work and the form does not respond at all.

I suppose I should add that there is no error message returned - the login screen does not respond in any way -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back