Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ms Access and JPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielrnz

Technical User
Sep 5, 2002
NZ
We have a win2k terminal server through which we have running a document control system running on access. we scan documents in two formats tiff and jpg. the problem i have is that when we go to view the documents on the ts in access a funny thing happens. when we look at tiffs, no problem, when we look at jpgs the window(in access not the whole screen) shakes and flickers. if you try to go back to a tiff it still happens. the funny bit is if you lose focus on the access window by clicking the task bar the tiffs go back to normal. any clues?? we have tested using pcanywhere with no problems at all?

Regards

Daniel

TS I suposed is in Applciation Mode.
Then your users could have their own settings.
Check those settings. Check the assignment of application (based on extensions) from Explorer.
Another thing is that your connection is on 256 colors! As I know this is the only supported by TS.
Your application can behave strange on JPGs under this resolution. Gia Betiu
m.betiu@chello.nl
Computer Eng. CNE 4, CNE 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back