Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MS Access 2000 Runtime Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modex

Programmer
Sep 15, 2002
GB
Hi all,

This question has probably been asked 100 time before, but I cant find any reference to it at the moment.

I need to install an access database on a machine that has no access installed. Could anyone please advise how this is done. I know there is a runtime for Access 2000, but I dont know where to get it or how to install.

Is it a freebee and can it be downloaded or is it on the Resource CD, Im at a bit of a loss at the moment.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Cheers

ModeX

I have seen the Runtime listed for download on several web sites. You could try doing a Google search to see what you come up with.

I'm not sure about a licensing if you use the Runtime. You might want to check that out first.

Take care,

John

Runtime is freely distributable.
Its avaiabable in office developers edtion.

It's distributable if you own a license for Office Developer. I don't think MS would be too keen on you downloading it from the web and distributing with your app. "The Key, The Whole Key, and Nothing But The Key, So Help Me Codd!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back