Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MRT Level in Inbound mapping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RY

Programmer
Apr 9, 1999
US
Hi Guyz,<br>
looks like no one has problems except me..:)! very less responses! Nyway if ny body knows about Error No 2033 which says EDI Segment MRT level -40 not found in the database!<br>
I am getting this error when i try to run the map from TRUSTED LINK STX OPERATIONS SCREEN- Map EDI to allpication file! I did develope a map in STMAP for windows and merged it into STX Utilities through STX Administartion! Problem is there is no segment in the transaction set 4010 Inbound! I am able to run the map without ny errors from STMAP but not here///also i could not see the output file too!<br>
Is there ny trick or am i missing something...pls help me ASAP...my deadline is close by<br>
Thanks

Looks like no one is visiting this forum or my question is either silly or too hard...:)..<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back