Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MQSeries questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejokes

IS-IT--Management
Apr 24, 2003
CA
Hi folks!

I'm looking for tricky (or tough) questions about MQSeries on Windows 2000 (gotta to evaluate the skills for some folks who apply for a tech support position). We're using the version with integrator broker to speak with legacy systems (MVS and Tandem) Need a fast answer please!

Thanks.

François...

Why not just look for MQ certifications?

I realise that this is no gaurantee that they are able to do the job, but it will at least show that they 'know the theory'....or at least the theory according to the person who set the certification tests.

Without wishing to teach you to suck eggs, remember that they are not likely to be able to answer application specific stuff without knowing a little about how the applications have been set up and what the business needs of the application are. The flexibilty of MQ is such that my stock answer to those type of questions is usually "It depends", and what it usually depends on is the business requirement of the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back