Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MQRC_LIBRARY_LOAD_ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wholsea

Programmer
Jun 16, 2004
US
Trying to access MQ through a SQL Server 2000 DTS Job. We are pulling information off of MQ.

The job is simple, and it works when run from my machine or from the server. (When run manually) but when we try to kick off the job, we receive the MQRC_LIBRARY_LOAD_ERROR code 6000.

The path to my MQ libraries is in the system path, and I have my server and queue set up in an environment variable.

Anyone have experience with this who may be able to shed some light on this headache?

TIA!

Thanks for the tip. Actually, We figured it out, the SQL server did not have the proxy user installed, so the SQL agent did not have access to the folders where my data files were to be stored.

Thanks for the tip though, I've bookmarked it!

ASP, VB, VBS, Cold Fusion, SQL, DTS, T-SQL, PL-SQL, IBM-MQ, Crystal Reports, Crystal Enterprise

Status
Not open for further replies.