Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2058

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guava72

Technical User
Jun 6, 2003
US
Hi, I am running Websphere MQ 5.3 on SunOS 5.8. I am using a Java client to pick up XML files from a directory and put them to a queue. But in the error log of the client, I am seeing
Code:
MQJE036: Queue manager rejected connection attempt
MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2058
and then the Java client process is killed. The QM is up, its command server is up, the listener is up, I have run the setmqaut command to grant access to the qmgr and the response and request queues. I've shut things down and restarted them, but still keep getting this error. Any help would be appreciated--been banging my head against the wall for a few days now. Thanks in advance. --Ryan

Check to see what mode you are connecting to your qm. You have to connect to your qm using a client in tcp/ip mode only. If you are doing this using the Bindings mode you would get 2058.

Cheers
KK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back