Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MQ Client V3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

rchiroldes

Programmer
Aug 12, 2010
PA
Hi! I really need your help.

I have a C# WebApplication that has parameters to connect to 3 different applications.

There is no problem with the first one. But there is a problem with other two. My application is installed in 4 different front ends and the other 2 connections works only in one of them.

Watching the windows eventviewer I can see this message sometimes:

File 'C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\AMQCLCHL.TAB' not found. The program requires that the file 'C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\AMQCLCHL.TAB' is present and available. This may be caused by invalid values for the optional environment variables MQCHLLIB, MQCHLTAB or MQDATA. If these variables are valid or not set then record the name of the file and tell the systems administrator who must ensure that file 'C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\AMQCLCHL.TAB' is available to the program.

I verified the path in server the application doesn't work and the file is not there. Then I also verified the path in the server that works but the file is not there too.

I really apreciate if one of you could help me.

Thanks and regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back