Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MPI Gateway for Office 365?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acskmk

Programmer
Apr 26, 2011
US
Hello. We have Mitel NuPoint Voicemail- Build: 16.0.0.51.01 (MAS - 5.0.64.0) with unified messaging all flavors. Since we went to the cloud and moved away from exchange 2010 we now have just SMTP. We are using the MAPI Gateway configuration version 8.0.1.with an exchange server host as autodiscover.outlook.com. The exchange server domain is a host name not an IP address which is the issue in a nut shell. When we build a user we add them to Active Directory and then synch to the cloud. Please let me know if you can help. Our users got spoiled with delete synchronization. I don't blame them:)

Looks like a few lines were omitted in the initial thread. We are looking for another MAPI gateway that will work with Office 365 to support NuPoint Unified Messaging. Specifically, delete synchronization. We have been reduced to just SMTP since the move to the cloud. Thanks for any assistance you can provide and please let me know if you require additional information. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back