Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mozilla Firefox implementation on a 03 Terminal Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

itecs

IS-IT--Management
Mar 8, 2002
US
I would like to implement FireFox on one of my clients Windows 2003 Server with Terminal Services in application mode. I have about 20 users who login daily and in their profiles for IE they have all their cookies and favorites.

My question is, if I was to install FireFox and configure it to be the default browser, how can I import each users profiles unique settings (fav. Cookies etc) into FireFox?

Example, when you install FireFox on a single user computer, the installation will ask you if you would like to import your Internet Explorer settings (such as links and cookies) into the newely installed FireFox. So if I install the application logged in as Adminstrator, how can I do the same migration of settings for each profile, or will it do that automatically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back