Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Moving Configs

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyboy58

Technical User
Jul 6, 2005
US
Brand new to IPO... have 1st site installed... pulled the config.. would like to modify the config and load to "lab" IPO... both are 406s but need to change things like # of PRIs, stations and expansion units... trying to develop a "template" to upload at next site in lab then simply load the day we turn up the new office IPO

when you upload a config to a IPO, the config is always saved in the manager directory on the pc. You can then make a copy of that config and load it on another IPO system via manager if you choose. Just select file-->Offline-->Open file--> xxxxx.cfg. The manager will the load and pull up the file and then you can then upload the config to the IPO. Make sure you do a reboot.... Good luck

You can export config entities from one IPO and import the entities into another.

I moved a copy of a config from a 401 to another 401, both are on the same network. I changed details as required. This move seemd to cause problems, some EXT swaped from one to the other. After about 4 swaps I had to delete and re-add the problem EXTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back