Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

movie clip not showing in html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fion

Vendor
Sep 25, 2003
US
ok, I have a slight problem, I'm hoping somone can help me with. I have an index page with a menu that loads movies into it's main frame. One of the movies will show up locally just fine, and it will show up in dreamweaver just fine, but when I upload it to the server, it does not show up.
To see what I mean about it on the server, you can go to and select About -> Capoeira The frame the movie should be loaded into goes blank but nothing else happens. I cannot figure out why... I know the movie is large, but this happens even if the picture (the reason the movie is large. I will shrink it later)
I have posted the source files at Please, if anyone can help, let me know!
Thank you,

Fion

You can see the "What is capoeira?" frame? I know the index works ok, it just seems to have problems loading that movie that should come up when you select the About - Capoeira menu option.

Fion

Wow, nevermind... I just tried it and it works... thats so odd... it didn't work last night... Nevermind, I guess. Thanks for checking though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back