Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Move ACD Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

abntelecom

Vendor
Jan 19, 2006
US
I know you can't make any programming changes to acd sets. But can move it to a different TN, or you have to out the tn and build it again?

Out and rebuild, or move at a cross-connect level. DO NOT use the MOV command on an ACD set!

Hope this helps,

Scott M.

[COLOR=yellow red]Out and rebuild, or move at a cross-connect level. DO NOT use the MOV command on an ACD set!!!
[/color] might want to carve that into stone.. mister scott just brought that down from the mountain top
even if the switch does not ini, there's a great chance that nortel will need to out that set..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Is that sarcasm I smell Mr. Poole? I can tell it is Friday! :)

I appreciate the reinforcement on that, I just wanted to make sure that was said loud and clear!

(I really need to make better use of the formatting on this site)

Good weekend to all, I am off to Orlando.

Scott M.

Out the TN, rebuild it as a non-ACD set, perform the MOV comand, out the new TN, them build it back as an ACD set.

~
Posted by 'call7300'

not really sarcasm, just wanted the next post not to be the one that says, "i move them all the time".. and say hello to mickey

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

call7300

What did your post achive. Why not just out the ACD TN and build it on the new TN?

? same from here, i would move the jumper unless it was a state or two away..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back