Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MouseWheel problems in FireFox 1.5.0.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherwoodclark

Programmer
Oct 17, 2006
US
The Mousewheel doesn't seem to work in FireFox on a fairly complex SWF file I've created on a webpage. I have a v2 DataGrid in the SWF file as well as components I have created in which I have implemented mousewheel functionality. When the mouse is over the DataGrid, the mousewheel will not scroll the DataGrid nor will it scroll the content in the components I have created.

The SWF file works fine when the webpage is viewed in IE. The mousewheel scrolls content in all components including the ones I created.

Now, if I put a single v2 DataGrid with 100 lines on a webpage by itself and view it in FireFox, it scrolls fine with the Mousewheel.

So, apparently I've done something when I implemented mousewheel functionality in my SWF file.

Has anyone had similar problems with the mousewheel? If so, any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back