Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mouse Scroll Button moves to Next Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

GammelNok

Programmer
Jun 21, 2002
US
I have all my Access Forms set to Cycle through Current Record.
Some users have mice with scroll buttons, and this overwrites the Cycle Statement above.
How can I stop that?

Hans

Microsoft Knowledge Base has a solution for your problem. However, you need to create a dll using VB. I have all the information and the dll you will need. If you would like instructions and the dll e-mail me and I will send you everything you will need.

jsssoftware@epix.net Life's a journey enjoy the ride...

jazzz

I have what I think may be a similiar problem. I have a long form and if I use the wheel too fast it blows me right into the next record. If I scroll slowly I get to the end of the record and it does not go to the next record. Will the same solution work for me?

Yes just send me your e-mail and I will send the code and dll. I'll look for the Microsoft Knowledge base article when I have time to post the link. However, I'm sure if you search this site it's probably been posted 100 times. Life's a journey enjoy the ride...

jazzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back