Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

motorola sm56pci not working on pulse dial

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitdesai

Technical User
Dec 28, 2001
IN
my motorola sm65 pci working verygood with win98,me& 2K but I have little problem with Xp.At my place I have a pulse dial.I setting up modem to work with pulse dial but it dial always in tone mode.So I set my modem on manuel dial then it's working O.K.But It is not proper solution.If anybody know about this.please send me.

I have a Motorola SM56 PCI internal modem. I was trying to connect a Internet with a new ISP connection. Before that I had a other ISP connection and it was working fine. But when i uninstall the older ISP connection software and try to install New ISP connection software I faced a problem. My modem stops responding after it connected and after 2 to 3 minutes it disconnected automatically. In my modem property EXTRA SETTINGS only ATX3 command is there. I uninstall dialup newtworking and my new ISP connection software and reinstall DUN. i do not tried with reinstalling the driver......can anybody suggest me what to do.any body give me extra settings configuration....

I have an internal motorola sm65 modem and after I have installed Windows XP is impossible to use the modem. When I try to install the modem's drivers the system crashes and restarts. Could you please tell which way you managed that problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back