Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

more tips about takiing A+ test 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

seen444

Technical User
Jun 25, 2002
CA
i intened to take the a+ test soon, i checked cramsession and brain dump central web sites. would that be enough or is there something else that i should practise. any help would be appreciated :)

Have you been using any other material like books? How long have you been working with PC hardware? James Collins
Field Service Engineer
A+, MCP

email: butchrecon@skyenet.net

Please let us (Tek-tips members) know if the solutions we provide are helpful to you. Not only do they help you but they may help others.

i am actually going to take a class. still i would like to be at my best. i worked in technical field , but i only have a slight idea about the computer hardware.most of the people say it is easy. i am determined at passing it.
:)

Those who say it was easy hav been working with PCs for a year or two at least before they took the test. If you are new to the hardware field then it is not so easy. Just study and you should do fine. James Collins
Field Service Engineer
A+, MCP

email: butchrecon@skyenet.net

Please let us (Tek-tips members) know if the solutions we provide are helpful to you. Not only do they help you but they may help others.

Took the Core Hardware exam yesterday. Passed with a 786 (586 needed to pass), I studied using Sybex, and Mike Myers Passport, plus looked at braindumps and took practice tests on the internet. Probably 80% of the questions i had, i had seen before on the practice tests. Studied for about 2 weeks.
The Sybex manual goes into pretty good detail, the mike myers is more of a quick overview, but everything is covered. Be careful with braindumps online, some of them have wrong answers.

Gook Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back