Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

More than one copy per page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozza

Technical User
Jul 25, 2002
GB
Hi,

Please excuse me if this is a stupidly easy question, but I have only been using quark since this morning!! I'm using quarkexpress V5 and I have an image which I want to print two copies of on a single page. At the moment there is just the single postcard image in the document, but I want to print two of them on an A4 sheet. The images are size A5 so they will need to go landscape on the A4 sheet. I have tried selecting the tiling option from the page setup menu, but it doesn't do what I want. Can anyone shed some light on this please??

Cheers

Paul

If you want to print an image with Quark, this iamge is placed in a Picture box. If you want to print two copyes of this image obn an A4 sheet, you must duplicate the box containing the image. So, do that:

1. Click on image box

2. Press CTRL + D (Duplicate); now you must have two boxes with the same content, your image

3. Align the two boxws one above the other, so the both boxes will fit on A4 page. To align two boxes, do that:

a) Select the both boxes with mouse (click on first, then SHIFT + click on second)

b) Press CTRL + , (comma) (Align and Distribute Pallete) and set the follow settings:

HORIZONTAL:
Space = 0
BETWEEN: Left edge

VERTICAL:
Space = 0
BETWEEN: Items

c) Select ITEM TOOL From TOOLS pallete (F8) and drag the two boxes so fit to A4 page.

Now, CTRL + P (Print). That's it. You will print your image on an A4 in two copyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back