Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Month to Date & Year to Date totals

Status
Not open for further replies.

gormcd

Technical User
Oct 3, 2001
US
I have a report in which I need to show month to date and year to date totals for turnover analysis.

The report is grouped by Department #, Job Code # and lists the new hires. They needed the count of people who were hired hired split out by work status (Full-time, Part-time, PRN, Per-Diem and Part-time Benefit Ineligible) so I have a subreport processing this info from a crosstab query. They also needed a count of the FTE (Full time equivelant) so there is anothe subreport summing this by work status.

The report then has a formula to sum per work status. The formula is shown below

=[rptNewHires_CrosstabCount].[Report]![Sum Of F]

What I need is to somehow create the MTD and YTD totals within the Department and Job Code groups.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks.

:^)

Try a query that is groued by year and another query grouped ny year. You can split the month and year rom the date field using month() and year() functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back