Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Monitor the # of calls coming on an ext. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBG

IS-IT--Management
Nov 30, 2004
US
We have an 800# and i want to be able to tell how many calls
are coming in to our autoattendant, also they have an option
to press 1, 2 or 3 which will take them to another ext. Is there any way to tell how many people are selecting 1,2 or 3. Do i need to get additional software?
I currently have callware which gives some of these reports, but it seems the more reports i give to people the more they want.

Thanks
keith

There is a couple of ways to solve this, depending on what your configurations is.
The best one is this one:
I'd take your 800 # comes in over a specific trunk?
If you have a CMS server, look at the number of calls that come into that specific trunk, on a trunk report, or at the number of calls that get handled by your specific VDN that routes to your first vector.
Then follow the flow to each of your next step VDN's.
If you have this in your vector;
03 route-to number 1000 with cov n if digit = 1
04 route-to number 1001 with cov n if digit = 2
just measure what the number of calls is on VDN 1000, and 1001 etc etc

Your CDR package usually should be able to tell you also,
providing you tell it to show that data(it usually doesn't), and put the trunk settings in the trunk form to measured(in any of the cases), and the same goes for the VDN.

If you want to do it from the definity do a:
list measurements trunk-group summary yesterday-peak
but this only gives you the trunk data.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back