Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MON ON CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko46

Technical User
Jan 21, 2008
SI
Dear all,

I would like to know if there is possible to configurate different MOH (music on hold) for each telephone on CM.

THX

Not too sure why you would ever in the world need to configure each and every telephone on Communications Manager but I would have to assume the answer is no according to the Technical documentation. I have included some info from that documentation. Looks like 100 different music sources as long as you have purchased Tenant partioning.

Multiple music sources
On an MCC1, SCC1, CMC1, or G600 Media Gateway, this feature allows the customer to provide multiple distinct music sources for use with the call vectoring features, calls placed on hole, calls awaiting pickup, and so on. By purchasing the multiple music-on-hold (also called
tenant partitioning) feature, you can have up to 100 music sources. Many different music options can be administered to accommodate different tenants. See Tenant partitioning on page 221.

There's an easier way without needing tenant partitioning.

Create a wav file of the music you want.

send it to your VAL board, using "bin" mode

create an announcement and set the type to integ-mus

on the vector rather than using "wait 10 secs hearing music"

you use wait 10 secs hearing xxxx then continue

xxxx is the announcement number you created.

[Started on Version 3 software 15 years a go]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back