Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MOH problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lapakhora

MIS
Jan 18, 2012
PK
Hi,
It is 61c release 4.5 with four superloop.
I am having a strange problem of Music on Hold. When an analog set hold the calls the hold user gets silence instead of music on hold. It is happening only when analog user hold the call (whether internal or external). However when a digital extension hold the call the hold user(whether digital or analog) gets proper music.

any help or advise??

How does the analog set put the call on hold? is it hook flash and then #4 or whatever you have defined as permanent hold in the ld 57 FFC table---or is it an aftermarket phone with a hold key?

Hi Pal, It was working quiet well until an abrupt power failure occurs and system restarted. We tired every possible way as you mention but MOH isnt working (Only when analog phone put call on hold).

Regards

can the analogue user dial the MOH route acod & get music?

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

Also if its happened since a pwr outage have you checked that the switch hasn't disabled a patch?

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

Like phones said, dial the ACOD of the moh route to see if that set has access.

It is resolved by outing all 500 sets (50 extensions) and creating new extensions on same TN. Still trying to understand what was the problem??

That really makes no sense at all. I think you might have more underlying issues there then

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back