Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MOH Clustered

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmcilnay

Programmer
Sep 20, 2006
US
I have a MXe-III for my trunking (PRI). A clustered environment of CX controllers for fail over, vMCD's release 7.2 are the primary hosts (8 sites). I configured Analog MOH on the MXe, but I am not getting any audio. If I stat the PLID:

Location | Device | State | Owner | ID |Status
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 1 3 1 | 1 Port E&M Trunk |Busy |Call Proc|5 056E|Wait
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this the correct procedure or do I have to use Embedded or IP music in a clustered environment? TIA!

Make sure your COS options are set to allow MOH on all involved COS's. That includes the sets, the PRI trunks, and the IP trunks between systems.

Are you testing with calls that come through the physical system?

If not, no MOH will be present

If yes, make sure Local MOH is disabled in COS

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Local MOH is set to NO in all COS's that matter. I didn't find a COS option to Allow MOH other than on transfer. I didn't reboot again, but I only changed the COS. Call made from my cell phone to customer, still no MOH. I think I'll have to go on site to verify music source, unless there is still something I'm missing...

There is a system option to enable MOH
You have to define the external source E&M Trunk in the System Access Form

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back