Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Module error in macola 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperman

IS-IT--Management
Nov 12, 2002
US
Hello,

When we try t oopen the AR module we get the error 'ARPROG01.LBR is not v7.5.103 compatiable. Please re-install updates from v7.5.103 cd'. We have a novel 5.1 server with progressive sql 2000 and I can't find the 7.5.103 cd. Any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions?

Thanks.

J.

OK what changed?

This usually only happens after an imcomplete install or upgrade. You are on an ancient version of this software. Did you go to a new server or otherwise try to reinstall the software?

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

"What version of URGENT!!! are you using?

Hi,

Yes, its 7.5.103(old). As far as I know, nothing changed.

As far as you know? Are you not in a positon to know? Or at least in a position to find out?

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

It's like this, this company is frugal and nothing has been done to this server in years as for as updates or anything. They decided they wanted to use this module and it doesn't work as per the error message. Unfortunately that's all the info I have.

server: novel 5.1 server with progression sql 2000, workstations = xp pro and progression client, macola 7.5.103

Did they JUST NOW activate the module in company setup or was it there for years without it being used?

It was there without being used.

It was there without being used"?

Does this mean the AR check box in company setup has always been checked? Or was recently checked?

This won't help but I don't know.

You need to find out....

If you are not in a position to find out I am not able to help you. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back