Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Modular Messaging "login to mailbox" question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2006
US
using the Intuity TUI, when you dial the hunt pilot from outside the system (a 10 digit public call into the MM hunt pilot) and hit the MM, you get the default "welcom to avaya messaging", where I can then hit # and it will prompt for the extension and password

Is it possible to create something where I call the hunt pilot or perhaps call another number that goes to a caller app that will prompt directly for extension and password without having to hit #?

I already tried using a vector with an option that says "go to number "hunt pilot" with coverage y" where I input the hunt pilot number with the # on the end (in other words 1234#) - but the system doesn't pass the # key ( I thought of having the dialplan allow 5 digits for digit string 1 in this case but the # still doesn't pass to MM )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back