Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Modular Messaging Language

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodyk

IS-IT--Management
May 3, 2001
US
So we're adding a new site in Montreal and up until now our Modular Messaging system (v3.0) has only needed to support English callers. I figured out how to change the MM language to French-Can on a mailbox, using Subscriber Options, but how do I do this for the default lead voicemail number? We don't use a custom auto-attendant, just the out of the box 'welcome to Avaya messaging, please enter the mailbox number of the person you are calling' greeting. I can't figure out where that's located.

On the MAS - go into your VMSC and then select languages. Then check the language you want. Unfortunately it doesn't look like French Canadian is an option... Maybe you can use English UK?

You may want to post future MM questions in the MM forum.

Thanks,
98C

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back