Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Modifying Stored Procedure in Replicated Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

stable

Programmer
Mar 19, 2003
NZ
Hello,

I have 2 instances of SQL Server on my laptop and wish to test some modifications I am making to an existing SQL Database. This SQL database is "merged" replicated to the 2nd instance of SQL server on my laptop.
I have made changes to some of the existing stored procedures and also added new stored procedures in the SQL database via Enterprise Manager.
Under Replication/Publication/Properties in the first instance of SQL Server, in the Articles tab I have checked (ticked) the Unpublished object tab and then checked (ticked) the 2 new stored procedures. The snapshot agent has run and the 2 new stored procedures now appear in the replicated database on the 2nd instance of SQL server. However the 2 modified stored procedures have not been replicated again - i.e. they still appear as the original version (not the modified version).

Can anyone tell me what process I must take to replicate the newly modified stored procedures?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back