Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Modifying clipart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra

Programmer
Jul 9, 1999
US
In Coriolis' Flash 3 Web Animation f/x and Design book, on page 89, under number 6., a command is given and the directions are not clear enough. I have gone over the process several times and I cannot seem to make the directions in the book coincide with the results in the program. Specifically, what does "Shift+Click" mean? I held the shift key and tried left clicking, right clicking, and there are no "Click" commands either in Mac or PC. I cannot complete the process of modifying clipart if I cannot find the "Click" command or if I cannot make Shift+Click on the mouse work. Please help.<br>
<br>
Sincerely,<br>
Confused......for now

Shift-Click" is exactly what you thought it was. Holding down the "shift" key and clicking the mouse button (left button for pc). If it isn't working, you might want to try Flash Help on the subject. It also may be a typo and the author meant "Ctrl-Click" instead. Usually using shift or ctrl click is a means of selecting multiple objects at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back