Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Modifying agentIDs using CMS Supervisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjm23

Technical User
Jul 1, 2020
PH
When an agent is in ACW state and we remove a skill from the agent ID using CMS Supervisor, the Agent cant go to Ready. What we do is go AUX and then go Ready, although this appears to be affecting the ability to accept a call. The agent still appears to be in the skill I removed from her profile but the agent cant get any calls. Is this normal or is there something I need to change?

That's some odd behavior but changing skills via CMS or CM will require the agent to log out and log in for the skill change to take effect. The only way to make the skill change without requiring the agent to log out/log in is to use feature codes.

Thanks for the response. I actually advised the Supervisors to logout and login for the changes to take effect but they told me that they dont have to do that before while doing the changes in CMS Supervisor. Is there anything I need to change or check? The issue only happens when the agent is in ACW and the Supervisor makes some changes on his/her skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back