Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Modify linked table data

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeHaith

Programmer
Nov 12, 2002
US
I just inherited an access application. The application was set up with a central, backend access application, and two access front ends (one for data entry, one for view only) with linked tables. Just before I inherited the application, the paths changed, breaking all the links. We cannot change the paths back. I accessed the linked table data in one in the data entry access app and that now works fine, however I do not know how to access the linked table information in the other access app. The menu at the top only has limitted options: file, edit, insert, records and help. These options have limitted options themselves. Is there a way to enable the full menu options so I can view the linked table information and update it to the new path?

Thanks

Mike

did you try holding shift as you opened the db?

"Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything."
-Vonnegut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back