Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

modify hardware report

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadajoe

IS-IT--Management
Jun 14, 2006
CA
I have the following report that shows me all the desktops and laptops in our org but I need to have separate ones to show how many laptops and how many desktops. From looking at the statement I think it may be a modification to the enclosure part of it but I'm not sure. Could someone look at this and tell me how to modify it to show the different types of systems or if this isn't the report I should be using? Thanks

SELECT DISTINCT v_GS_PROCESSOR.ResourceID, v_R_System.User_Name0,
v_GS_PROCESSOR.SystemName0, v_GS_SYSTEM_ENCLOSURE.Manufacturer0, v_GS_COMPUTER_SYSTEM.Model0,
v_GS_PROCESSOR.Name0,
v_GS_PROCESSOR.MaxClockSpeed0, v_GS_X86_PC_MEMORY.TotalPhysicalMemory0, v_GS_SYSTEM_ENCLOSURE.SerialNumber0, v_GS_OPERATING_SYSTEM.Caption0, v_GS_OPERATING_SYSTEM.CSDVersion0, v_GS_OPERATING_SYSTEM.Version0
FROM SMS.dbo.v_GS_COMPUTER_SYSTEM v_GS_COMPUTER_SYSTEM, SMS.dbo.v_GS_OPERATING_SYSTEM v_GS_OPERATING_SYSTEM, SMS.dbo.v_GS_PROCESSOR v_GS_PROCESSOR, SMS.dbo.v_GS_SYSTEM_ENCLOSURE v_GS_SYSTEM_ENCLOSURE, SMS.dbo.v_GS_X86_PC_MEMORY v_GS_X86_PC_MEMORY, SMS.dbo.v_R_System v_R_System
WHERE v_GS_SYSTEM_ENCLOSURE.ResourceID = v_GS_PROCESSOR.ResourceID AND v_GS_SYSTEM_ENCLOSURE.ResourceID = v_GS_X86_PC_MEMORY.ResourceID AND v_GS_X86_PC_MEMORY.ResourceID = v_R_System.ResourceID AND v_GS_COMPUTER_SYSTEM.ResourceID = v_GS_PROCESSOR.ResourceID AND v_R_System.ResourceID = v_GS_OPERATING_SYSTEM.ResourceID AND ((v_GS_PROCESSOR.SystemName0 Not Like 'crbs%' And v_GS_PROCESSOR.SystemName0 Not Like 'cr1%s%'))
ORDER BY v_GS_PROCESSOR.SystemName0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back