Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Modified base for 96xx phone with bluetooth ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBL110

Technical User
Nov 12, 2005
US
Hi Everyone,

We're starting to deploy 96xx series IP phones and have one user who ordered the bluetooth headset and adapter. The adapter plugs in to the bottom of the phone, but in order to accomodate the adapter, the swivel base had to be removed.

Does anyone have any experience with modified bases? I saw a PDF for a wall mount, but I don't think it will accomodate the bluetooth adapter. Thanks.

Scott

Try the wedge stand.

9620 PN 700383870N
9630/40/50 PN 70038388N

Hi Phoneguy55,

Are you talking about the stand that tilts to allow the phone to be upright (about a 75 degree angle) or normal (about a 45 degree angle) ?? That's the base that came with the phone.

When we mount the bluetooth adapter on the bottom of the phone (for the ABT-35H bluetooth headset) the adapter sticks out too far for the base to attach.

Scott

Nope. This part number is not included with the phone. It's seperate. It looks like more the 8410D base. I am not sure if it works with the bluetooth module.

Ok, thanks. Looks like it's time to get our Avaya rep involved and make them earn their keep!

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back