Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mobile Extension - Cannot add/remove users

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4ckl3

IS-IT--Management
Apr 30, 2002
US
Hello:

I am trying to add new users to my Mobile Extension blade and the Add/Edit/Delete buttons are greyed out. I cannot modify any information. I am logged in as administrator.

I also am unable to access Applications > Users and Services. When I go here I receive an error that states:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /usp/ on this server.

Please help.

Thanks.

~ Jason

----------------------------
-= j@ckle =-

Here is what I have installed on the MAS 6000:

Last updated: Tue 30 Jun 2009 02:53:07 PM EDT
Mobile Extension v1.7.13.0
OfflineSync v12.5.3.3
SAS v1.2.122.0
Teleworker Solution 5.0.13.0
ServiceLink v8.5
Mitel Applications Suite 1.2
Mitel Standard Linux 8.5.17

Thanks.

~ Jason

-= j@ckle =-

how did you install, you need to install the SAS first and load all from CD not just download blades

Everything was installed by our vendor. Although, I was having problems with our Mobile Extensions so I reinstalled the blade. Since then I have not been able to modify or add users.

-= j@ckle =-

Is this part of the Application suite?

If so the Add and Delete is done by adding or deleting apps suite users. It is not done directly thru ME as you would with a stand alone system.

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

kwb is right, you add users through the Users ad Services tab. But to get tho this you have to log into the MAS using the fully qualified domain name NOT the IP Address. It's in the release notes

Oh....OK. I have been accessing the server manager using the IP address. I will try the FQDN and report back.

-= j@ckle =-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back