Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mobex Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

PareshTC

Vendor
Feb 5, 2009
Hi All,

Got a problem with getting Mobex to work on a CS1000E 5.5 system. I am using the MSA feature rather than the dedicated route config.

I am able to correctly call the mobile phone when the desk phone is called, however this is just PCA rather than the Mobex functionality.

I have configured the UEXT with USID set to the users mobile phone number, and same number on the Key 1 HOT P as well. The trunk type in use is a DASS2 ISDN trunk

Now when the Mobile phone user tries to call the MSA DN, I can see the incoming call on the DASS2 messaging. However the system simply releases the call and the reason code is seen as number unavailable. The Mobile user never hears a dail tone that is expected.

Is there some config I am missing? or something that needs to be activated for Mobex to work correctly?

Below is the config for the UEXT and MSA DN.

DES MOBEX
TN 060 0 00 01 VIRTUAL
TYPE UEXT
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0
UXTY MOBX
UXID xxxxxxxxxxx (mobile number)
NUID
NHTN
ERL 0
ECL 0
FDN 7000
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 6
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
SCI 0
SSU
XLST
SCPW 2213
SFLT NO
CAC_MFC 0
CLS TLD FBD WTA LPR MTD FNA HTA TDD HFD CRPD
MWD LMPN RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRD NID OLD VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD SLKD CCSD SWD LND CNDD
CFTD SFA MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUD DNDD CFXD ARHD FITD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD
UDI RCC HBTD AHA IPND DDGA NAMA MIND PRSD NRWD NRCD NROD
DRDD EXR0
USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTC DNDY DNO3 MCBN
FDSD NOVD VOLA VOUD CDMR ICRD MCDD T87D MSNV FRA PKCH
CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
HUNT 7000
LHK 0
PLEV 02
DANI NO
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
MLWU_LANG 0
MLNG ENG
DNDR 0
KEY 00 SCR 2651 0 MARP
01 HOT P 16 xxxxxxxxxxx# (mobile number)
17 TRN
18 AO6
19 CFW 16
20 RGA
21 PRK
22 RNP
24 PRS
25 CHG
26 CPN
DATE 9 DEC 2009

CUST 0
DN 2601
SCOD
AUTR NO

TYPE FTR_DATA
CUST 00
TBL

**DAPC**PREFIX TABLE NO: 00 **
UNKN**INTL**NATL**ESPN**LOCL**ELOC**ECDP**
UNKN*
E164* 00 0
PRIV*
E163* 00 0
TELX*
X121*
NATL*

OPT ABDD AHA EBIN BIXA BLA BOHA CFF CFRA
COX CPA CTA DBA DNCA DNX DSX DRE
DSTD FACD HTU HVD XBL IC1 XDP XLF
IHD XTG FKA LOD LRD MCI MCTD CUI
MWUD NCA PCMD PSD PVCA RECA REA RNA
RTR RTD ROX SBD SDDE SIAD SLD SYA
THPD TTAD VOBD CWRD HLPD HRLD
CXOD BWTD
DGRP 10
IRNG YES
PKND 1
DNDL NO
SPRE 1999
PREO 0
BPSS NO
SRCD 0000
EEST NO
EESD NO
TTBL 0
MUS NO
HCC NO
ALDN
RECD NO
PORT 0
TFDR NO
RPA NO
MCDC NO
NAUT NO
IDEF NO
MTAR NO
LEND NO
MSCD NO
CONF_DSP
CNFFIELD YES
CNF_NAME CONF
INTFIELD NO
INT_NAME I
EXTFIELD NO
EXT_NAME E
BSFE YES
ACT_IDLE FLSH
ACT_BUSY WINK
DACT_IDLE DARK
DACT_BUSY LIT
ASPCT 000
FXS NO
DFLT_LANG ENG
STS_MSG
MSG01 Please leave message
MSG02 Back to work
MSG03 In a meeting
MSG04 On a conference call
MSG05 At lunch
MSG06 Busy call
MSG07 Out of the office today
MSG08 On a business trip
MSG09 Project deadline today
MSG10 Will reply after
VO_ALO NO
PCA ON
TPDN
BFS_CFW YES
VO_CUR_ZONE_ZDM NO
VO_CUR_ZONE_TD NO

DDSL 30
S2 1
SIGL DA
DDCS 030
PRIV N0
SIDE BNT
L2_RST YES
FLOW CNTL
ALRM TBF 05 (S) 00 (H) 01
FAE 02 (S) 01 (H) 04
HER 01 (M) 01 (H) 10
TSF 00 (S) 00 (H) 00
AIS 01 (M) 01 (H) 04
LOI 00 (S) 00 (H) 00
DAI 01 (M) 01 (H) 05
CNTR CRT 120
TMT 50
SCT 20
NMT 100
MPT 2048
OTH 5
LDT 32
DTH 5

Please assist

You might need to check out the IDC table so that the Mobx number points to the mobile number. I think that there might also be a need to change a setting in LD 90 under the mobile number access code (SPN 07 in the UK)

I've just done a procomm script that was used to add in 400 users using the following *.csv example below.

TYPE, TN, DES ,CUST,UXTY,UXID,FDN,TGAR,NCOS,SCPW,CLS ,RCO,EFD,HUNT,EHT,KEY 0,KEY 1,KEY 16,
UEXT,65 0 00 00,MOBX,0,MOBX,111,7000,0,0,1234,LNA,0,7000,7000,7000,SCR 65000,HOT P 16 8998207825833898,MWK 7000,

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Thanks for your reply, could you explain what you mean by "check out the IDC table so that the Mobx number points to the mobile number"??

As per my understanding, the DDI number that will be used by the mobex needs to be mapped to an MSA-DN within the CS1000. Once the call hits the MSA-DN, the PBX will use the CLI from the incoming call and check its internal table of registered mobile extensions. If CLI matches, the mobile user will hear a dial tone, and be able to dial out.

Also I do not understand how changing the SPN in anyway will affect this functionality, as the SPN is used during outbound calls. The problem I am facing is on an incoming call made from a mobile that is declared as a Mobex extn.

Are you using Euro-ISDN or DASS2 as the incoming/outgoing trunk? I think I am facing a problem due to the trunk being DASS2 instead of Euro-ISDN

Please advise.

I think you need to check with your Mobile Operator to make sure they've datafilled correctly for CLI on that trunk group, I doubt if they would be using EuroISDN but you never know the chances are its probably DPNSS or DASS2 signalling

Cheers !!

Thanks for the quick response Mr SL1M1 :)

But I am not using the mobile route solution. Instead I am using the MSA-DN solution, wherein a normal trunk route is being used for the calls.

Also I have traced the DASS2 circuit and can see the CLI on the messages as well as normal desk phone displays. So the system is definately able to see the mobile phone number.

However for some reason it is either not able to check the mobile number in the Mobex table or it is not finding it there.

OK not familiar with that MSA feature but lets have a look at your RDB for your DASS2 I guess this is your In/Outbound
just to check there is no TGAR to TARG issue

Maybe someone else can help you out on the MSA solution though

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back