Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MN3300 SIP Maintenance commands not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ103

Programmer
Jul 20, 2009
GB
MN3300 MCD 5.0 SP2 PR1
SIP trunks and maintenance commands are not working tried a system reboot but still the same. Has any one had this before? Thinking I might need to reload the software or upgrade to 5.0 SP2 PR2.

Have not had that. I assume the SIP trunks were working before so is the licsensing still there?

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

SIP trunks and SIP maintenance commands were working untill the system rebooted on friday night. Licensing is still in place.

Would contact product support first but I think you are right. Have not heard of any bugs in MCD 5 SP2 PR1 and there is nothing in the release notes for MCD SP2 PR2 that fits your issue.

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back