Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MM Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

john82

Technical User
Mar 24, 2006
US
I have a MM 2.0 system, I have a single ported MAS (q-sig) and a secondary MAS that I use as a tracing server. The backend is an MSS.

Here is the problem:
My report data (Port Statistics, Basic Metrics, etc...)does not have any information. If I poll a week ago still nothing. Some reports however do have some data but the data does not look correct. I am pulling data from the trxDB.mdb file. I can pull the reports from the secondary MAS but not the primary even though the folder is shared, I can ping the secondary to primary and vice versa. Am I missing something?

Additional problem:

I cannot run an OPHIST trace on a live call I get the following operational history viewer error

"An error occured setting up live mode viewing on the tracing system, (80010104) RPC could not call the server or could not return the results of calling the server.

First you can only run reports from the tracing server and not any other MAS. If you can't pull a live OHV from mAS1 then the setup is wrong in the system.

It also sounds like you are not pulling the reports from the report package so i don't know about looking at the MDB file but try the repoting menu and see if you get better data.

It takes all of the data and puts it in a new file at 3 AM so you can pull reports from it.

Are you sure that the tracing service is not running on MAS1?

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back