Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MM Monitor Spool Folder errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mabbott31

Technical User
Sep 13, 2013
US
MM 5.2 has developed an MM Monitor Spool error, Volume in drive \\MA-MAS1\C$ has no label. We have the same error on another MAS server that is part of this ESS Avaya CM system. Voice mail to e-mail is no longer distributed to the on premise Exchange server. Our IT Op's team was consolidating databases / disks on Exchange and this occurred shortly afterwards. They have restored the Exchange server back to it's original condition prior to the failure.

Since there is no support for this, our current support vendor has limited knowledge.

Is anyone familiar with how or what to look at to see what the exchange destination DB was or how to resync?
Is there an exe or sync file that may help without changing anything permanently?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, MM Exchange on Server 2003. On Prem MM to On Premise Exchange Server 2003. They may have tried to upgrade to Exchange 2010.

Ken Means is the MM wizard around here.
You'll need to find one of the few people in the world willing to touch that with a ten foot pole. Across all my contacts, I couldn't refer you to anyone beyond Ken that I know just from his posts.

I you had asked me this in 2013 I’d be happy to help you. But that was the last time I touched MM. I think you should consider buying a new system.

Freelance Certified Avaya Aura Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back