Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MM 5.1 LDAP Interface (MSS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StiryFry

Programmer
Mar 25, 2010
US
I have been toying around with the LDAP on my MSS trying to see if there was anything I could do with it (i.e. automated system to reset user passwords, etc) and when I try to browse any data in it, with the exception of a connection made with the ASA program.. it seems to be blank. Does anyone know if there is a trick to interfacing with the LDAP?

As for the standard questions of how are you accessing the LDAP, I found this freeware LDAP explorer, it can see the internal structure of the LDAP but with no data entries (so I know I am getting connected). I tried connecting MS outlook's directory to the LDAP with 0 returned results on any search I do. I even hacked together a small linux perl script to try to read it with no success.

Any nudge/hard kick in the right direction would be most helpful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back