Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MLINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

edkender

Technical User
Oct 12, 2005
US
The last couple of nights in callpilot the mlink has gone down and came back up. Then when you rdp into the server the message is on saying callpilot is able to accept calls. The question I have is what is the MLINK? I'm not finding anything in documentation that references this. Also what could be causing this to go down. The switch is not having any errors.

Thanks

because you see the is able to accept calls, your cp booted.. look for a cp server problem.. is your power stable?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Do you have CPs changing over?... Look at the history messages for when the midnights run and check for any elan messages in there

Yes I agree with DFKSydney - MLINK is supposed to be Media Link which in widely known terms is ELAN. You can check your Call Pilot logs to see if there is anything and also check with your Network team. No PBX switch errors likly due to the issue being isolated to your Call Pilot. Perhaps check the cable and/or replace it and if you still have trouble throw a sniffer capture device on it and analyze packets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back