Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mlink and ACCESS LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevatwork

IS-IT--Management
Nov 30, 2006
Hi

I am Having trouble with access ports on callpilot 201i 4

I am wondering if the problem lies with MLINK or ACCESS LINK
we have callpilot, 201i, ver 4. In the event browser after reboot there is a message: Event from [] , Event: ID=43000, Description: The MLink is down.

In reading Contact Centre Communication Server 1000/Meridian 1 and voice processing guide it mentions making sure the access link is up.

Also we used to have Meridian Mail and i am unsure if all programming was removed from the switch as we get some aml errors.
Can someone how do i test MLINK or ACCESS Link

Thanks

Trevor

not aware of a test command other then ping in ld 117.. i would print my adans to remove all remains of the mermail, it can only cause trouble

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

you can run mlsm trace or access trace from the symposium.

there are 3 access trace, turn all 3 on.

that msg is normal after a reboot. the cp register to the sccs/ccms over the clan using mlink or the mlsm service on the sccs/ccms. if the mlsm service isn't up then cp will state the mlink is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back