Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MLC Compatiblity question with CCIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctvi

Vendor
Jan 6, 2006
US
If I call directly to the SV9300, I have two-way audio.

But if a call terminates on a remote networked pox and the call is routed via CCIS to the MLC, there is no audio.

The networked via CCIS are a mix of PBX: IPS2000 and SV8300.

A no audio issue with IP usually points to the PAD card. Make sure all of you route to route connections are allowed in CMD 36. Include any virtual or D channel routes.

I may have found the issue: With the SV9300 the only config is VPN. VPN does not need the "NAT64" and "Turn." I disabled both those features and it started working in most cases. I still need to see if this is a 100% fix.

FYI NTAC NEWS 3/25/2020 just released the tip after I my posting 3/24/2020 with the same suggestion i.e. shut off Turn with SV9300 and VPN.

I am still having issues with arrival of two calls at the same time, the MLC gets jammed i.e. rings, not rings and calls with no audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back