Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ML370 server Scsi controller PRLNTSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2002
US
I have an ML370 with a 5300 SCSI controller. I get the messages
Event 12295 - The driver could not find any proliant storage systems connected to the supported SCSI controller.
Event 7026 - Fhe following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: PRLNTSS

I have a separate Storage works unit - connected to Port 1 on the SCSI card. I have an external DLT8000 connected to the external SCSI connector that's on the motherboard.

I have 2 hard drives in the server, They are connected to SCSI B on the motherboard.

I can see the drives in the storage works unit, but how do I get rid of these error messages?
[flush2]

hi allbymyself,
If you would like to get rid of these messages, you can go to control panel' devices, look into Compaq proliant storage system drive by changing the startup to Manual. So whatever reboot made by server, you will not able to see the error message again.
Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back