Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ML370 part source needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

renne2005

Technical User
Jan 22, 2005
US
I have an ML370 that I swapped out the 3 redundant hot-plugable power supplies for a single PS unit - however this is the first time I've done that and I didn't realize there is a bracket screwed on to the chassis in the back that holds the single PS in place. These are taken off when installing the redundant PS cage. (for the lack of these brackets in the marketplace, people must just throw them away) Anyway, I can't find a part number - HP can't even give me a part number. And, I can't find this part anywhere. The 1600 bracket is too small.

Does anyone know a source that carries odd parts for Proliants? I've searched internet and Ebay to death (mine) and, short of buying another unit for parts, I don't know what else to do. I don't even know what to call this thing. Thanks for any advice. (In the meantinme I did discover yet another use for duct tape!)

Renne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back