Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ML330 G1 Server and Remote Insight Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADB100

Technical User
Mar 25, 2003
GB
I have a Proliant ML330 G1 server (P3 933 & 2GB RAM). It is used purely as a Windows 2003 CA in a test environment so isn't doing anything intensive. It previously had Windows 2000 Server installed and there was a Control Panel Applet for configuring the Remote Insight Board (RILO 1). This Applet isn't there with Windows Server 2003 and I can't seem to find the software on HP's website. The driver for the Remote Insight Board is installed and the latest (Proliant Support Pack 7.51 installed), and I have tried installing the latest 'HP Lights-Out Online Configuration Utility for Windows 2000/Windows Server 2003' but this says the RILO hardware isn't supported. I have also tried installing previous versions of this utility but still no luck. There is a 'HP Lights-Out Configuration Utility' version 2.25 on HP's website but this is a DOS based program and not the Control Panel Applet I had previously with Windows 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back