Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiVO 250 (5000) SIP Application can not make outbound calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

isrm

Programmer
May 1, 2007
CA
Hi All,

I have a MiVO 250 (6.2 SP1) and a custom SIP application that needs to call the local users and also needs to call PSTN numbers. The SIP application is connected to the system using SIP trunks and I have no problem calling the local extensions or the local extensions calling the application.

The SIP trunk for the application is set to collected digits and from reading the documentation it indicates the trunk should be able to access ARS, however I can't seem to get this to work. Has anyone been able to get this to work, if so please share.

I have tried using call routing tables and set the pattern for extensions 1XXX and set this to collected digits and this works fine for internal calling and then set 1NXXXXXXX and set this to DISA and this is rejected as the documentation said it would be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back